Services During Covid
At PharmaConsult, throughout the height of the Covid pandemic we continued to offer remote consultancy services. While still working remotely where possible, since early July we have been back in pharmacy, healthcare, training and legal environments, providing our onsite services in a Covid safe manner. Please don’t hesitate to call or email for information on any of our services.
1. Pharmacy SOPs
At PharmaConsult we are continually updating our SOPs to ensure they reflect the current pharmacy environment. For example, our current SOP sets include updated influenza vaccine SOPs for this year's flu season.
In recognition of the challenges facing community pharmacies due to Covid, we are offering the following discounts on SOPs purchased before the 30th September 2020:
- 15% off our SOP Sets
- 10% off all other SOPs
2. Onsite and Remote Services:
We currently have some dates in September and October available to provide remote or onsite pharmacy practice or regulatory consultancy services,. The services available include but are not limited to:
- Auditing (detailed quality improvement audits or audits based on routine PSI inspections)
- Quality Improvement Services (risk, error and complaint management; bespoke SOPs)
- Regulatory Assistance (inspection; registration; fitness to practice; general queries)
- Service Review and Development (care homes; vaccination; health screening; bespoke services)
- Quality Improvement and Regulatory Training
- Assistance with Pharmacy Practice and Regulatory Queries
3. Expert Witness/Legal Services:
PharmaConsult provides services to pharmacies, other healthcare providers and their solicitors. Our services include:
- Assisting solicitors and their clients with fitness to practice or court proceedings
- Preparation of expert witness and/or audit reports for legal proceedings
- Providing evidence at court or fitness to practice proceedings
- Our areas of expertise include pharmacy practice, medicines, medicines and pharmacy legislation and pharmacy regulation
4. European Automated Dose Dispensing Association (EAADD):
PharmaConsult are currently working with a number of European pharmacies who provide automated dose dispensing services to establish a European Automated Dose Dispensing Association (automated monitored dosage systems). One of the main goals will be to provide a platform for sharing ideas, knowledge, experience and research across Europe. If you provide or are thinking of providing these services and this association is potentially of interest don't hesitate to get in contact.
Further information on our core services is available on our services pages.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any queries about our services.